Juganu’s Medum Bandwidth Network-on-lights
The JNET1©, as an autonomous self-management scalable network, is designed to control and manage up to hundreds of thousands of lights in the modern city complicated environment. Each luminary and variety of IoT devices within its proximity are connected to a cloud-based (or local) management system. The luminary is connected wirelessly to the IoT devices and serves as an aggregation point to the data traffic. The JNET1© is a proprietary network protocol, using sub-Giga unlicensed spectrum and designed to overcome the prevalent challenges Smart City Solutions encounter today, using the most common IoT protocols.
Open architecture & simple SDK allows 3rd party vendors to quickly launch IoT & Smart City applications, including a standard IoT stack off the shelf M&C software, SCADAs, Gas, Water, Power Meters, Light, Air Quality, Temperature, Moisture, AMR and other Sensors, Actuators, Customer’s ERP, etc.
The JMCS©, Lighting & IoT Management and Control System (cloud-based or Local options) provides a smart and effective solution, to remotely manage and control the City lighting and IoT systems by means of setting the lights and IoTs mode of operation, generating different reports, sending alerts warnings upon malfunction and more.
The JMCS© can be easily accessed via PC, Tablet or a Smartphone. Following a user login identification process, the Graphical User Interface loads (on mobile device or PC) and allows for intuitive and user-friendly access from a single node to a full, city-wide lighting fixtures’ management. Through JMCS, a single lamp or an entire city streetlights’ grid can be programmed to follow a certain lighting schedule or to provide different illumination levels at different dates & schedules.
- Seamless operation with last pre-programmed schedules in case of a network failure
- AC mains Voltage, Current and Power Factor measurements.
- 3rd party sensors prevalent IoT protocols and GPS Embedded support
- Fast and automatic setup on activation
- Status & Alerts Flow time from entire lighting arrangement measured in seconds.
- Autonomous self-managed scalable network - the JNET1 has self-set-up, management, recovery and optimization capabilities (Reducing manpower, etc.)
- Encryption & Authentication of data-traffic level against control, data injection or DoS attacks
- Open architecture & simple SDK allows 3rd party vendors to quickly launch IoT & Smart City applications, including a standard IoT stack off the shelf M&C software, SCADAs, Gas, Water, Power Meters, Light, Air Quality, Temperature, Moisture, AMR and other Sensors, Actuators, Customer’s ERP, etc.
- Efficient, uniform and glare free light
- 75-90% savings in electricity costs
- 95% saving in maintenance costs
- Long Guaranteed operating lifetime
- Easy installation
- Increase safety for drivers, riders and pedestrians
- 2 separate compartments for LED Modules and Driver, for maintenance purposes and heat separation
- Each LED chip has its own lens made of PMMA or Silicon
- CCT (Typical) – 3000K / 6500K
- Several types of optics for various road conditions
- Lateral distribution: Type II,III
- Longitudinal distribution:, Short,Medium
- Photo-biologic: IEC62471 Complied, with risk group exempt
- Blue Light: IEC62778, IEEE1789
Frequency RangesETSI EN-300-220 EU band (433.05-434.79
MHz), FCC (902-928 MHz), ANATEL (915-928
Data Rate100 kbps (400 MHz band), 500 kbps (900 MHz
Effective Data Throughput50 Etsi, 250 FCC kbps
Transmitter OutputUp to 15 dBm
Receiver Sensitivity-95 dBm for 1% PER (data rate of 100 kbps)
Spreading TechniqueFrequency agility, Sub-1G 2GFSK (400 MHz
band) and 4GFSK (900 MHz band)
Routing TopologySource Routing Tree
Communication StandardJuganu proprietary efficient tree routing
exceeds limitations of IEEE 802.15.4/g and RPL;
Addressing ParadigmJNET1 is a source-routing tree solution employs a
proprietary MAC address paradigm
Max Hop Number64
Maximal Number of Nodes Per Gateway10,000
Wireless Network SecurityCounter Mode Cipher Block Chaining Message
Authentication Code Protocol over AES128, PreShared Key.
Up/Download Channel UtilizationConcurrent up/download channel, employing
Remote Software UpdateSophisticated reliable and secure, File Transfer
GPS Acquisition Sensitivity-163 dBm
GPS AccuracySpeed < 0.01 m/s, heading < 0.01°,
GPS Time To Fix35 secs
Astronomical ClockBuilt-in, with GPS, calculating the location and
local time to allow turn ON/OFF in accordance
with sunset and sunrise local times
AC Mains ParametersMeasures AC mains power
Operating Temperature-40°C to +55°C